Please read the following information carefully as it explains our views and practices regarding how we collect and use your personal data and also your data protection obligations.
How we collect information from you
We collect information from you in the following ways:
- If you place an order for any our products or services, then you will be asked to provide your name, business name, address, business address, phone number, email address and your payment details.
- Since HiApp provides CRM solutions to the organizations, we may also require the company/users to provide various details about Employees, Customers, Vendors, Products, Services, Bank Accounts, Financial Data and much more.
- We may also collect your information if you fill out any online forms, comment on any blogs, articles and in any of our social networking accounts, write posts on message boards, download information like white papers or other online publications or contact us offline via telephone, post, email and fax.
- We may also store your information about your visit to our website using cookies (see below)
How we use your information
We will use your information in the following ways:
- To allow us to provide you access to the website and software and to allow you to download information and resources from the website, for the registration form, to send you our newsletter, for feedback on our products and services and other email updates.
- To contact you on any update regarding the software, website and our services.
- We may also use your information to create reports, analysis and statistics on who all access our website and also to improve our services and products.
- We may also use your information for marketing purposes (see below)
We also reserve the right to use your company name and logo on our website, any public material, advertising, marketing and other works, unless you specifically inform us otherwise. However, your name, address and other contact details will remain confidential at all times.
- We may also use your information to update you on all the new products and services that we offer. However, you have the right to tell us to stop sending updates at any time.
- We may share your details with our business partners, group companies and any other carefully selected third party, if they want to send you information about their products and services. However, you have the right to request us not to share information with other parties. You can do so by contacting us via phone or email.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with the following:
- Our business partners, suppliers and group companies (unless you specify otherwise) so they can send you information from time to time about the products and services that you have requested.
- We may also share your information for marketing purposes as mentioned above.
- With third parties who either supply services to us or manage information on our behalf. However, we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
- In case we ever sell or buy any assets or business, we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer.
- We will reveal your information if we are required to do so by the law, to any enforcement authorities if they ask us to or to companies and business for the purpose of credit risk reduction and fraud protection.
Some pages on our website may use "cookies", which are essentially small files that is stored by your browser when you navigate the website. These files are used for registration and identification purposes the next time your visit us.
Your web browser may notify you when you are about to receive a cookie, it is your choice whether you accept it or not. If you choose not to accept it, then some pages on the site might not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this website.
We use the cookies in the following way:
- To ensure that the session remains open after a user logs in.
- To consolidate statistics that will allow us to understand our users and how they use the website, which will in turn help us to improve our services. However, this does not allow us to identify you personally.
- When a user enables the "Remember Me" option on their computer, this lets the cookie to allow you access to your account without logging you in each time. However, the cookie is removed when the user unequivocally logs out.
- These cookies store no personal information, however, the users should ensure that they do not tick the "Remember Me" option on a public computer.
Our site may also contain links to other websites such as our partners or our affiliates. While we ensure that we link only to those sites that provide high standards of privacy and security, we are not responsible for the privacy practices adopted by those sites.
- HiApp Technologies is a business management solutions company, which stores only that information that has been provided or entered by you (business or individual). The data that any user from the organization has entered or imported remains a property of that organization and we ensure that we will not use any of this information without your permission.
- The data entered into the software by the users of your organization is saved securely in a database and is only available to the approved users of the organization.
- A username and password will be issued to you on registration. It is your duty to ensure the confidentiality of your login details. Neither our staff nor our third parties will have access to your login details and therefore, cannot access your data without permission.
- We will try our best to keep your information and data secure by taking suitable technical and organizational actions. However, since the Internet is not always secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is uploaded to our website and any transmission will be at your own risk.
- If we have any of your information that is incorrect or out of date, please let us know so we can keep our records accurate and up-to-date. You can do so by either calling us or emailing us.